Document imaging, storage, and management
Scanning paper documents to capture information electronically provides the user with readily available information, and the ability to locate important information in seconds.
Aside from a more efficient and timely way in which to access stored documents and information, document imaging and storage also enables companies to set security access for the more important information. Various levels of access can be created for digital documents, ensuring confidential documents are not accessed by those who should not have access, or fall into the wrong hands.
Compu-Stor customers have access to our easy-to-use, instant and real time online records management system, CIMS.
Compu-Stor uses the latest recognition technologies to capture data and index images, including:
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) – registration of mark sense objects, for example: radio buttons, tick boxes, etc.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Barcode Recognition – recognition of many types of barcodes
- Key from Image (KFI) – data verification and data validation
We can scan hard copy documents in a variety of sizes (up to A0) across all industry standards, and our scanners have the capacity to digitise documents from 100dpi - 600dpi, in your choice of black and white, greyscale, or high quality colour.
Converting paper-based information to electronically stored and managed images has a wide range of benefits for all businesses:
- Increasing productivity by reducing time spent looking for files or documents
- Minimising the costs associated with hard copy storage, distribution, printing and delivery
- Preserve the life of fragile paper records by stopping constant handling
- Gain instant access to highly searchable data with online archives of your documents
- Comply with security regulations and best practices
- Digital backups as a means of disaster recovery planning
Download Information Pack