Contract Management Services
Manage multiple vendors and contracts by scanning documents, creating automated workflows and holding information in a single, secure location.
Without easy access to contracts, procurement teams and contract managers risk eroding the value of agreements. DTS* unifies contracts and contract data into a unified view to make sure that everyone collaborates on the same version.
DTS* maintains a full audit history and version control. Automatic permissions ensure that only authorised users have access to the data. On the buy side, organisations can achieve higher savings by reducing "off contract" spending by tracking rebates and ensuring that negotiated savings are captured.
Automating contract management increases efficiency, and streamlines processes. In DTS*, automatic workflows seamlessly move contracts through their lifecycle and consistently keep staff updated on new tasks using notifications and assignments (i.e. pending signatures, due dates).
DTS* provides key benefits:
- Supports the entire lifecycle of a contract from initiation to archival.
- Library of approved and versioned contract templates.
- Version control for contract drafts.
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration fosters collaboration.
- Flexible workflows allow multi-step reviews and approvals.
- Electronic signature of documents with DocuSign, HelloSign or the M-Files Mobile App.
- Milestones, obligations, and issues are managed with automated assignments and notifications.
- Contracts are indexed with key metadata such as clients, projects, or properties to help organise content dynamically.
- Advanced search and flexible views ensure fast contract retrieval.
- Automate manual renewal and archival process, including alerts on expiration dates.
* In partnership with Filebound
Download Information Pack
What our customer say
Get Our Latest