Invoice Management Services
Our automation capabilities help Accounts Payable departments increase productivity, shorten cycle times, reduce costs, improve visibility, and comply with financial standards and audits.
Upon arrival, invoices are immediately digitally captured by DTS and the relevant data extracted to begin the payment process. Our partner, FileBound, then routes the invoices according to defined business rules, quickly providing the validated data to ERPs or other financial systems. FileBound can also manage associated tasks, such as creating e-forms for PO requests and managing vendor contracts.
FileBound offers automated integration into Pronto, SAP, MYOB, Xero, Dynamics, Technology One, Quickbooks, Databuild, Procore, TASS, PCSchool and many more.
It automates the process for receiving documents and the invoice approval process. Vendor invoices are scanned into the system which initiates an approval workflow process. The system provides visibility to related purchase orders and receiving documents required to complete the reconciliation and approval process.
FileBound also streamlines the invoice coding process, whereby the coding takes place directly from the invoice image and allows for load balanced distribution, supervisory oversight, and operator productivity reporting.
In addition, it provides a process for linking a single payment to multiple invoices and it allows single click retrieval of accounts payable documents from within other core applications.
Accounts Payable Challenges which FileBound Solves:
- Reduced data entry burden provides for significantly reduced costs.
- Reduces the risk of making costly duplicated payments.
- Provides a process that addresses incomplete or incorrect invoices.
- Allows for accepting discounts or avoiding penalties as a result of improved process cycle times.
- Reduces vendor relationship issues due to lost invoices or late payments.
- Provides organisational scalability which allows for varying volumes and growth.
- Reduces basic human error and provides a much more enjoyable work environment for AP team members.
- Provides predictable operational costs for better planning and budgeting.
- Reduces organisational risks and provides disaster recovery and a continuity plan
Download Information Pack