Our Family Business
History of Compu-Stor – Our Family Business
- The same year the West Coast Eagles made their debut and Scott married Charlene in Neighbours, Compu-Stor was first realised by Peter Manford, who had gained his experience working at Brambles Manford. Brambles Manford was the result of a buyout of the original Manford family business by Brambles, who for a time operated under the Brambles Manford name.
- Jeremy Manford is the current CEO maintaining the family values and ensuring the customer service is a continued focus whilst delivering the latest technologies in the changing landscape of information management
- Compu-Stor was established in Perth and has expanded East continuing to look at opportunities to continue growth and add value back to the customers and build a resilient business.
- Today Compu-Stor is proud to be the largest Australian owned family business providing document storage solutions.
- Our digital division DTS (Digital Transformation Solutions) is paving the way delivering the latest technological solutions.
- We are a proud family business currently under second generation management.
- Peter Manford founded the business in 1987. His sons Jeremy and Robert have been involved in the business since 1995 and 1997, respectively.
- Jeremy is the current CEO while Robert has moved to running the Family Office MFO.
- We celebrate the fact we are a family business. We are delighted to have gained both the 'A Family owned Australian Business' label and the 'Australian Owned' certification.
- Family run businesses account for 70% of all businesses in Australia
- There are over 1.4 million Australian Family Businesses operating in Australia
- Australians prefer to buy from Family Businesses
- Over 60% of trading businesses in Australia are Family Businesses
Key facts about Family Owned Australian Businesses:
Achieved ISO 27001 Certification
Achieved ISO 27001 Certification’
Tape Transcription business line added
Consulting business line added to our portfolio of services.
NSW Compu-Stor relocation to help cater for expansion of the NSW customer base
NSW Justice Contract
Compu-Stor secures the department of justice contract managing over 255,000 boxes and a variety of digital transformation solutions.
Digital Transformation Solutions
A new division of Compu-Stor opens called DTS specalising in Digital Transformation Services.
Compu-Stor Expands to NSW
Compu-Stor expands to Sydney and opens its doors to NSW customers.
The Perth head office consolidates into one state of the art storage facility.
Brand new purpose built facility / CIMS online portal developed
Compu-Stor expands into Victoria, the first expansion into another state in Australia.
Quality Assurance Certification
Compu-Stor was founded in 1987 by Peter Manford in Perth
The Early Days
Frank Manford founded Manford Transport in the 1950s, his sons John & Tony Manford worked in the business. Peter Manford, John's son, also worked for the company before leaving and founding Compu-Stor. Peter's sons, Jeremy & Robert, both worked at Compu-Stor until Robert moved to CEO of the Manford family office in 2000. Jeremy Manford is the current CEO of Compu-Stor.
Read More on the history of Compu-Stor.
What Our Customers Say
Talk To Our Team
* Denotes a required field
Get Our Latest