Solutions For Government
Our Document Management System can help government agencies and departments work closer together, share information, and be more efficient.
Government agencies at all levels face the challenge of increased compliance and becomming a paperless organisation that delivers greater savings & efficiencies.
Between multi-hundred-page reports, council minutes, internal memos, official documents and correspondence, the paper use at all levels of Australian Government can be staggering, typically amounting to more than most large Australian corporations.
While the paperless office is a goal, the underlying issue is that the majority of government information is stored in systems that reach no wider than a single department or maybe even a single building. This is where DTS can help.
The DTS Document Management System (DMS), integrates across applications, so everything can be tied together and accessed by all offices, departments or divisions using the system. With DTS DMS everything relating to a subject is stored together in the electronic repository. Metadata captured on all documents, photos, spreadsheets, emails, PowerPoint presentations or any other element that needs to be stored, will be recorded, ensuring that all items relating to a single subject remain together and are easily accessible.
- Replace inefficient manual processes with efficient automated processes
- Electronic sequential routing of records for easy multi-step reviews & approvals.
- One source of truth for all documents through version control and central storage accessible by all authorised government staff across departments.
- Integration of the DTS platform with existing government systems.
- Cost savings through the elimination of paper wastage.
Download Information Pack
Some of our customers
What our customer say
Get Our Latest